When you reserve a room at Hôtel Le Chantecler, you can add one or more of the following activities. Have fun alone, with the family or with friends: make the most of winter with a cross-country ski trip, snowshoe adventure or exhilarating skate on the lake. It’s up to you!
- Ice skating $10 (exceptionally downtown this year)
- Snowshoes $15
- Cross-country skiing $15 (maps available at the lobby)
- Day ticket to Ski Chantecler (6-59 years) $25 + tx
- Slide : Glissades des Pays-d'en-Haut http://glissade.ca
- Snowmobile rental www.pechealatruite.com
- Dogsled www.pechealatruite.com
- Fishing (family package) www.pechealatruite.com
When winter hits, why not make the most of it by taking skiing or snowboarding lessons at our Ski Chantecler snow school?
Only minutes away from Hôtel Le Chantecler, Ski Chantecler has 22 trails, eight of which are lit, and a snowpark that will delight families and powder fanatics alike. It’s the ideal mountain for beginners stepping on the slopes the first time and experts looking for a thrill.
The station has two quadruple chairlifts to minimize chair waits, a training hill for beginners and kids and a ski chalet at the foot of the mountain offering all the usual amenities. The mountain is lit for the most part on weekend, holiday and spring break nights.
Day ticket to Ski Chantecler (6-59 years) $25* + tx
* Tickets must be bought at the hotel. This price is for clients only.